Gem projects have taken over the DIY world and I’m one of the biggest advocate! You must have noticed my love for gems if you followed me on instagram because I have painted a few myself:)
I’m sharing a collection of my favourites, hope you enjoy!
It’s been a while since my last post, things have been a little busy but I’m back on track!
I collected these lovely gold DIY projects for your inspiration; I haven’t tried any of them yet, but eventually I will give them a go:)
1. Gold Painted Elephant Key Hooks – Creative Soul Spectrum // 2. Gold Striped Vases – Two Twenty One // 3. Sequined Monogram Wall Art – Lulu’s // 4. Gold Leaf Note Pads – Eat Sleep Cuddle // 5. Simple Gold Triangle Garland – Almost Makes Perfect
Happy Saturday! Today I felt like making something bright and delightful to get though this gloomy weather. I further explored my geometric inspiration post dated a few weeks ago and decided to make this cute and super easy geometric garland. It can be used to spice up your place, and can be perfect for special occasions; birthdays, baby showers and weddings and more… Feel free to play with different colour combination to create your own special garland:)
– A4 Coloured paper
– Cutting mat
– Craft knife
How to make it
1. Download template (pdf)
2. Print the template on coloured paper
3. Carefully cut out the shapes
4. String the shapes onto a string
5. Hang up your garland with tape
6. Enjoy the party!
© 2014 somethingpeach | Site designed by Jinny Park | Themed by Mr Legacy